- By enrolling in and paying for classes with Shikisai Cooking, you are agreeing to the Terms, Conditions and Warranties.
- Enrolment in classes will be confirmed following receipt of full payment and subject to availabilities at the time.
- Participants are expected to attend the classes that they are enrolled in, with email reminders being sent as a courtesy only.
- Class dates, times and fees may be subject to change, however, should a change occur, we will try to contact you as soon as possible.
- Please familiarise yourself with our Cancellation and Refund Policy prior to enrolling in and paying for a class with Shikisai Cooking.
Although we have made efforts at Shikisai Cooking to ensure that your safety is our top priority, please be aware that participation in our classes will involve the use of cooking appliances and utensils and accidents can happen.
- In attending one of our classes, participants understand and accept the inherent risks associated with preparing and cooking food. Participants agree to hold full accountability for any damage, harm and/or injury that may arise from or is in connection with your attendance in classes. To the extent permitted by law, they release, indemnify and hold harmless Shikisai Cooking for any and all liabilities of any nature associated with any damage, harm and/ or injury arising.
- Participants agree and acknowledge that they are attending classes at the express invitation of Shikisai Cooking. Shikisai Cooking reserves the right to request that any participants leave at any time in the event that their behaviours, attitudes and/ or conduct is deemed by Shikisai Cooking to be disruptive, offensive to others, dangerous and/ or harmful in any way.
- We take the health and wellbeing of our participants and staff very seriously. With this in mind, we have put in place several extra hygiene measures for anyone who is involved with our classes;
- Please be aware that upon entry to the venue, participants will be guided by our staff through several simple sanitation procedures.
- Please be in contact with us as soon as possible, before arriving to the venue if you develop flu like and/ or respiratory symptoms or have been outside the state in the last 14 days.
- Until there has been a confirmed case of locally transmitted COVID-19, as per the Daily Snapshot for WA (viewable at https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus), our standard cancellation and refund policies apply.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Classes and gift vouchers are non-refundable, but may be transferrable provided you give us no less than 7 days notice before your scheduled class. You may choose to;
- Transfer your booking to another class at a different time or date
- Transfer your booking to another person
- Change your booking to a gift voucher (a handling fee of $10 will be charged for changes to gift vouchers). See below for Terms and Conditions for gift vouchers.
- If you are unable to provide Shikisai Cooking with the required 7 days of notice prior to your scheduled class, your booking will become non-transferable and any deposits forfeited. In this circumstance, you may choose to elect to transfer your booking to another person. Shikisai Cooking are confident that you understand and appreciate the high cost of running the classes and that your reserved position in the class cannot be on-sold.
- In the unlikely event that a class is cancelled by us, a future class will be offered as a priority.
- Gift vouchers are valid for one year and can be redeemed for any group class.
- The same Cancellation and Refund Policies apply if you cancel a class that has been booked through redemption of a gift voucher. If you cancel a booking using a gift voucher 7 days or less prior to a class or your gift voucher expired before the date of your class, your voucher will not be re-issued.